MARATHON MAN-WSRB-3PC-01 Комплект резиновых ремешков из 3 частей
информация о продукте
The 3-Piece Kit includes a strap made of rubber, Swiss-made and Canadian-designed. The strap widths available are 18mm and 20mm.The rubber material used for the strap is FKM (Fluoroelastomer) which complies with the STM International Standard D1418. The kitalso includes four shoulderless spring bars and four shouldered spring bars.
- 1x Strap, Rubber: Buckle Section (with Buckle)
- Должность: 12:XNUMX
- Длина: 70 мм
- 1x Strap, Rubber: Хвостовая часть
- Должность: 6:XNUMX
- Длина: 120 мм
- 1x Strap, Rubber: Buckle Section
- Должность: 12:XNUMX
- Длина: 90 мм
- 4 пружинных бруска без плеч
- 4 пружинных перекладины с плечами
BUCKLE SECTION 70MM (WITH BUCKLE)
BUCKLE SECTION 90MM
SHOULDERLESS SPRING BARS
SHOULDERED SPRING BARS
РУКОВОДСТВО ПО СОВМЕСТИМОСТИ РАЗМЕРОВ ЗАПЯСТЬЯ
To determine your wrist size, wrap a string or thread around your wrist at the point where you normally wear your watch. Mark the string where it crosses itself, lay it flat on a table and measure the distance between the marks. There are two lengths to your watch strap, the tail-end or “6 o’clock” (length of long section), and the buckle end or “12 o’clock” (length of short section, excluding buckle). NOTE: Wrist fittings are suggestions based on Marathon SAR watches, please adjust accordingly to ensure proper fit.
- Using a spring bar tool, insert the pin-pusher end into the drilled-through buckle hole, compressing the spring bar until it releases from the buckle. Repeat for the other side.
- Remove the spring bar completely by pulling it with your fingers. If the spring bar does not come easily, use the pin pusher end of the spring bar tool to push it out.
- Once the spring bar has been removed, the prong will slide out easily.
- Insert the spring bar through one side of the strap until it reaches the cut-out.
- Insert the prong into the cut-out section and hold it in place while you push the spring bar through the rest of the way.
ВНИМАНИЕ: If the spring bar doesn’t go through easily, use the pin pusher end of the
spring bar tool to push it through.
- Прикрепите одну сторону пряжки к пружинному стержню.
- Use the pin-pusher end of the spring bar tool to compress the other side of the spring bar. While holding pressure, slide the loose end of the buckle over the compressed spring bar to secure in place.
ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ: Give the buckle a gentle pull to make sure it is attached securely.
ГАРАНТИЯ И ПОДДЕРЖКА
Every newly purchased Marathon product comes with an International warranty covering any manufacturing defects within the first two-years of its life. Our expert team at firstname.lastname@example.org is dedicated to making sureyour Marathon product is running in tip-top shape. Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no-charge.
Marathon Watch has remained family owned and operated since our founding in 1939. This watch has been hand assembled by our team with the utmost craftsmanship and care. Mitchell Wein, President
Документы / Ресурсы
|MARATHON MAN-WSRB-3PC-01 Комплект резиновых ремешков из 3 частей [pdf] Руководство пользователя|
WS-RB-3PC, MAN-WSRB-3PC-01 Комплект резиновых ремней из 3 частей, Комплект резиновых ремней из 3 частей, Комплект резиновых ремней, Комплект ремней